Friday, November 25, 2011

All over bar the groaning..

Well, that's that for another year (academically speaking), but this blog will continue..

Last two projects were a bit of a frost - got most of the Minor Project posted, but i suspect hardware & programming logic problems, as i couldn't get it to do what i thought it should - it kept doing what i actually had told it to do.

As a poster i once saw says:

*                   I Know You Believe You Understood

*                 What It Was That You Though I Said,

*                          But I'm Not Sure You Realise

*                  That What You Thought You Heard

*                             Was NOT What I Meant!!

i can hear my Arduino chortling away at that thought, since it seems to me that what i thought i'd told it to do was something other than what i wanted {sigh}..

Always assuming the hardware works as expected, of course..

1 comment:

  1. pizza time, or something like it..

    not going to the Elton John concert, tho i can hear it from here (in D312 @ Polytech)

    must be REALLY LOUD inside that stadium!

    ReplyDelete