Monday, March 5, 2012

Well into the new year - & my puter is better, along with my house..

Well i'm still around - my computer has a brain augmentation: another 2 GB of RAM.

& my roof leaks have been fixed - now i can get on with making my back room into my 'lab' room with puter bits, electronic stuff, & various tools & projects.

would like to re-build that 'hakeri' bloody shed out the back - it's falling down & being pushed sideways by a large, mostly non-fruiting plum tree!  somewhere to store garden tools cluttering up the house @ present.

bought myself a couple of tech-presents; one of those non-reciprocating saw thingies with a box of attachments of various kinds.  cutting aluminium sheet won't be the wretched business it used to be (& that's just the start - my house's previous occupants were real bush carpenters who did some amazingly silly things!).

No comments:

Post a Comment