Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Task 37 - Integrate the new eeprom library from the link

Integrating the new eeprom library from the link here

"To use the library, make a folder in your SKETCHBOOKPATH\libaries 
  with the name I2C_EEPROM and put the .h and .cpp there. 
  Optionally make a examples subdirectory to place the sample app."

Reference: http://arduino.cc/playground/Main/LibraryForI2CEEPROM


Having tried Task 38 in room D208, I'm now wondering if my current change of room (D209) is causing a problem.  The website refers to a 'boundary problem', & I have a feeling that I don't really know what I'm doing (yet)..








Hmmm.. When in a quandary, have a laugh - "thanks" to Mike Keefe of the 'Denver Post'




















And this guy, Andrew Toos, at CartoonStock

 I like the 'robot' on the right..  these are just too good (hehe)  :-D

1 comment:

  1. if you like these guys' humour, just click the links - the lower image has a reference (aton1325)
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete